Training is teaching or developing in oneself or others, any skills and knowledge that relate to specific useful competencies. Training has specific goals of improving one’s capability, capacity, productivity, and performance.
To help your employees benefit from training, without handicapping their ability to succeed in real-world settings, start by taking a careful inventory of your current training programs. In many training programs, there is often a significant gap between the rhetoric for what we hope to achieve and the reality of what we can possibly achieve given what we provide employees during the training. One of the unique aspects of Viscar’s trainings is that one is immediately able to see the consequences of wrong actions and can see the tangible difference that can be made by a change in thinking and behavior.
Some of the benefits include the following;
- People care if you take a genuine interest in their future. The emphasis here is on “genuine.” Training and Development should be something a manager takes a real personal interest in.
- It helps builds loyalty, and loyalty increases productivity. Taking an honest interest in someone builds loyalty. Loyal employees are more engaged. Engaged employees are more productive.
- Keep up with industry changes
Industries are constantly changing and so it is important for a business to develop to avoid being left behind. It’s also important to make sure your business is complying with any industry regulations, which can be achieved through ongoing training, making sure your staff’s skills and knowledge are up-to-date.
- Be in touch with all the latest technology developments
New technology is being developed all the time and so it is not sufficient to run a one-off training session. Regular training needs to take place to ensure that all staff members are using all the latest technology comfortably and to its full potential.
- Stay ahead of competitors
Standing still can kill your business, so by making sure your staff are constantly advancing, you will continue to move forward are remain competitive within the marketplace.
- Good talented people naturally want to advance, and appreciate meaningful support in the process. Training can also help employees discover new talents
The importance of employee training doesn’t end with new workers. Manager training and development is equally important to workplace safety, productivity, and satisfaction. Training employees cost time, money and materials also trained employees save time cost and materials in the long run.
At Viscar we deliver training solutions to knowledge-based individuals, corporates and businesses. Visit our course catalog to view all our courses. If you are interested in a course, reach out to us by emailing email@example.com or call +254 20 243 7599 | +254 722 667 038.