Viscar’s Career Empowerment Programme(CEP)seeks to alleviate the current problem in the job market whereby many job seekers are not adequately prepared to proof of their real value to employers but also lack skills and knowledge to effectively market themselves for employment. This program employs a holistic approach to the development of fundamental employability, business and life skills
In this day and age, having a personal career development plan cannot be over-emphasized. Whereas not all organizations provide or support employee career development, it is the responsibility of each professional to take up the responsibility to excel in their respective professional life.
The goal of career development is to develop and acquire skills and knowledge required as a foundation for professional success. There are multiple advantages of undertaking the Career Empowerment Programme a few of which are enumerated below:
1. Give your career a sense of direction by having a focus
2. Be part of the succession pipeline
3. Make knowledge transfer and retention your forte by ensuring strategic utilization of your skills.
4. Be adaptable to the changing requirements of the organization.
5. Be your own career cheerleader
Methodology and approach of CEP
The program comprises of 3 modules and a psychometric assessment. Each module runs for 4 consecutive weeks in a month with weekly sessions of 2 (two) hours, two days a week or four-hour session on consecutive Saturdays. Participants have a choice of either attending one of the following sessions on Tuesday and Thursdays during the following times;
7.30 am to 9.30am
10.00 am to 12.00 am
5.00 pm to 7.00 pm
The first session starts on 23rd of January 2018
Each module will take a period of 4 weeks.
Viscar Knowledge Room
Located along Ngong Rd 3rd Floor Bemuda Plaza Building Block A
Next to Nairobi Baptist Church
Course Title Course Content
Module 1: APPROCACHES TO CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Contemporary Approaches to Career Development
Career Anchors and Personal Branding
Key Issues in Career Development
Module 2: COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Job Search Techniques
Module 3: PROFESSIONAL CAREER AND CAPABILITY DEVELOPMENT
Steps to Career Planning
Personal development planning
Defining your career goals
Identifying your niche and strategies to achieve career goals
Module 4: DEVELOPMENT PSYCHOMETRIC ASSESSMENT
Psychometric Assessment and feedback
Understanding yourself and others
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS PROGRAM
• Participants will get the opportunity to interact with specialists one on one.
• Interview preparation sessions will be conducted
• After undertaking all three modules a developmental psychometric Assessment will be conducted
• All participants automatically join the Viscar database for potential job placement through the Resourcing Program. For FREE!!!
Early Bird – Before 20th December 2017 Kshs 3,500 Per Module
Regular – After 20th December 2017 Kshs 4,000 Per Module
PAYMENT IS THROUGH LIPA NA MPESA TILL NUMBER- 901293
Register by SIGNING UP HERE
Calling us on 0721475863/070766493
Email us email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org