Advanced Electro-Hydraulic Systems Level II - 30PDUs
This module is designed for applications that go beyond the knowledge of individual controllers and their limitations. The technology in this package is made up of more than one controller. These include PLC technology, sensor technology, hydraulics and electro-hydraulics basic level all put in one. PLC is widely used in the actuation of hydraulic and electric drives in this modular.
- Trainees acquire specific skills on using PLCs to actuate hydraulic systems
- They acquire skills on interpret complex hydraulic circuits which aid them during troubleshooting, maintenance and repair/re-installation of electro-hydraulic systems.
- They are able to create programming code to establish motion control or vector references in control systems.
- They are able to evaluate and analyses multi-axis systems in different performance measures like positioning errors, energy consumption and stability. Both in general and detail.
- They have an understanding for the mechanical life expectancy and maintenance in multi-axis systems by making use of tests and simulations
- Electrical technology equipment used in this level-sensors, solenoid valves, limit switches, relays and contactors etc.
- Motion sequence and control development
- Signal processing using PLC and relays
- Linking systems i.e. PLC with hydraulics and electrical components
- Understanding of the circuits and interpretation
- Program writing and modifications
- PLC wiring diagrams and practical assembly
- Bigger circuit construction and reading
- Detecting and eliminating electro-hydraulic system errors
- Selection of the appropriate proximity sensors
- Implementing Logic operations
- Implementing delays using timers-on delay, off-delay
- Counting functions
This level is meant for maintenance personnel, design engineers and instructors.
Hydraulics level 1and 2, electro-hydraulics basic level, PLC programming skills, basics of electrical technology.