- CODE: G2
- Date(s) and Location: 26th-28th(Viscar Training Centre Upper Hill)
- DURATION: 3 days
- Investment(INCL VAT): KSHS.25000
The customer service training course provides the philosophy, tools and understanding to create strong and lasting customer relationships with internal and external customers, and to successfully handle difficult situations and upset customers. .
>Recognize and respond to customer needs.
>Strengthen relationships by resolving - or avoiding - conflict.
>Build chemistry by understanding different behavioral styles.
>Recommend solutions to increase the size of the pie.
> win-win relationships.
Viscar reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, Viscar is not responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses you may incur. You must successfully complete the entire course or program to be awarded a Certificate of Completion/Participation.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a KES 15000 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another Viscar course of your choice.
- Training Costs
- The training fee per person/individual is KES.25000
- The fee quoted includes VAT.
- The costs caters for the provision of an ideal venue to conduct the training (boardroom/class room for theoretical training and practical training) as well as meals and refreshments for trainees for the duration of the training.
- The cost caters for the provision of professional training, student manuals and CPD certified certificates from EBK.
- Viscar shall provide a training venue at any location (Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Nakuru) at no additional fee.
- The minimum number of delegates for each class is seven (7).