Electro -Hydraulic Systems: Level 1 - 12 PDUs
This training package helps the trainee develop both technical and methodological competence in electro-hydraulics, in understanding the relationship between electrical technology and hydraulics, assembling and understanding of basic electro-hydraulic circuits, understanding the use of various electro-mechanical valves.
Must have competency in Hydraulic Level 1 and II
- Trainees gain competence towards the working principles of electrically powered hydraulic systems
- The gain further skills towards electro-mechanical values
- The trainees gain a wide understand of the construction of hydraulic systems and the hydraulic circuits
- Acquire relevant skills and knowledge to awards inspection, troubleshooting and maintenance of electro-hydraulic system
Instructor-led classroom session, 80% practical sessions on the hydraulic training kit as well as on the Hydraulic and PLC simulation software.
- The trainng fee per person/individual is KES 122,500.00
- The fee quoted includes VAT.
- The costs caters for provision of an ideal venue to conduct the training (boardroom/class room for theoretical training and practical training) as well as meals and refreshments for trainees for the duration of the training.
- The cost caters for provision of professional training, student manuals a CPD certified certificates from EBK.
- Viscar shall provide a training venue at any location (Narobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Nakuru) at no additional fee.
- The minimum number of delegates for each course is seven (7).