ENERGY MANAGEMENT TRAINING FOR ENGINEERS
The Energy Management Regulation 2012, Clause 5(3) stipulates that the owner or the occupier of a facility shall designate an energy officer and Clause 6(1) stipulates that the owner of a facility shall carry out an energy audit every 3 years. This training is designed to equip your team with skills to identify energy saving opportunities in your industrial processes. The training further equips your teams to support the implementation of energy efficiency measures as identified from the audits.
- The participants will be equipped with skills to develop energy management programs with clear objectives and targets that result into cost savings and positive environmental impacts while ensuring you compliance with the relevant government regulations.
- The training serves a foundational course towards the Certified Energy Manager (CEM) Course
- Trainees are equipped with foundational energy auditing skills that serves as foundation towards becoming a licensed energy auditor.
Model of Delivery
Workshop presentation, group discussions and presentation of case studies from Individual facilities.
- The trainng fee per person/individual is KES 77,000.00
- The fee quoted includes VAT.
- The costs caters for provision of an ideal venue to conduct the training (boardroom/class room for theoretical training and practical training) as well as meals and refreshments for trainees for the duration of the training.
- The cost caters for provision of professional training, student manuals a CPD certified certificates from EBK.
- Viscar shall provide a training venue at any location (Narobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Nakuru) at no additional fee.
- The minimum number of delegates for each class is seven (7).