Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited a Knowledge-based firm offering Training, Consultancy and Resourcing solutions in Engineering Technology seeks to recruit a result oriented and dynamic individual to fill the position of an Administrative Assistant.
Purpose of the Job
To provide support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities which include the front office.
• Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Maintain contact lists
• Good organizational and multitasking abilities
• Book travel arrangements
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
• A Degree in Business Management or any related qualification.
• Additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
Skills and Knowledge: Computer proficient, excellent time management, strong organizational skills and a problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
• Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Interested candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter expressing interest to apply for the position and their CV’s through the email below not later than 12th June 2018. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org