Rewarding Career Opportunity at User Experience Technologies Ltd.
UXT is an innovative technology value-added service provider that addresses challenges within the local communities. This is achieved through the delivery of innovative state of the art technology solutions through application development, mobile-based solutions and comprehensive research and development.
The organization’s commitment is to provide the highest standards and quality products that deliver maximum performance and reliability.
In pursuit of these objectives, we invite dynamic and innovative candidates to submit their applications for the position of a Digital Marketing Attachee.
Digital Marketing Intern
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Attachee will be responsible for creating brand awareness on social media sites and generating sales. The job holder will specifically be required to:
· Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
· Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of our websites and make recommendations for improvement.
· Assist the Marketing team with their day to day activities and liaise closely with marketing executives to ensure pleasant client experience.
· Ensure regular client communication- handle questions and keep them updated on their enquiries.
· Communicate internally important feedback from customers.
· Review the marketing material of the organization to ensure that visual impact is in line with the company’s branding guidelines.
· Identify opportunities for new business within the market.
· Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
· Keep up to date with current digital trends, manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities.
· Undertake any other tasks as pertains to the position.
If you fit the above profiles and are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your application with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of professional/academic certificates, email address, and telephone contacts directly to email@example.com, by close of business on 5th October 2017.