Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited a Knowledge based firm offering Training, Consultancy and Resourcing solutions in Engineering Technology urgently seeks to recruit a result oriented and dynamic individual to fill the position of a Front Desk Assistant
Purpose of the job
The successful candidate will be the face of the company for all visitors and will undertake all receptionist duties at the desk of our main entrance. The ideal candidate should be of a friendly and easy going personality and a natural flare for excellent customer care.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Front office management including receiving, welcoming and guiding visitors/customers, answering calls, responding to enquiries, taking/relaying messages to appropriate staff members etc.
- Ensure front desk is clean, neat, tidy and presentable at all times and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Plan meetings, ensure smooth flow of trainings by coordinating with relevant members of staff
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters
- Preparation of regularly scheduled reports e.g visitors comments/ feedback
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide additional general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying
- Schedule and confirm appointments when needed.
- Detect what repairs and maintenance is needed in the office, provide a report and follow up
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time
- Diploma in Secretarial studies or Administration.
Skills and Knowledge
- Computer proficient, excellent time management, strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Candidate should have the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously, be flexible and be willing to assume a range of unanticipated assignments.
- Candidate should appear professional at all times, with the ability to field calls from a diverse group of people.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: ability to work with minimum supervision
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent Customer Service and office management skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are encouraged to sign up, fill in their profile and apply through our HR portal below not later than 28th September, 2018. To know more about our new HR portal and how to upload your profile click here
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://arutihr.com/ArutiHRM/Login.aspx?ext=7&cc=TpPpCdPTSDo= →