Our client, a Leading Telecommunications Firm with operations in Africa, seeks to recruit talented, dynamic and result-oriented professionals to fill the above position.
Operation & Maintenance of all 2G/3G Technology BSS (BTS, Node B, RBS, MW, DXX, TN, Antenna, MC, CE) equipment within a region. Report all field related aspects concerning routine visit and remarks on GSM network associated sub-system environment.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Ensure prompt resolution of all service affecting problems within stated responsibility
- Under the direction of the local NOC, ensure that all the equipment associated and peripheral systems under stated responsibility is operated and maintained in such a way as to meet Company standards
- Ensure that preventive maintenance is performed and completed for all applicable equipment under stated responsibility
- Responsible for the continuation of service as impacted by activities
- Responsible for the physical condition of the premises and equipment in stated area
- Adhere with Client’s & Network Operations guidelines and policies.
- Meet Company targets for fault-clearing times.
- Maintain Mobile network performance standards at or better than Company objectives.
- Perform on-call & emergency duties and will be readily available to carry out such duties whenever required.
- Execution of planed activities on live network such as Threatening condition (TC) / Maintenance down time (MDT).
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- The ideal candidate should hold a bachelor’s Degree qualification or above majoring in Telecommunication / IT / Computer Science / Engineering / or other related technical discipline preferably with two years or above relevant working experience.
- Ability: Candidate must be able to work under emergency & critical situations.
- Skills: Strong communication and interpersonal skills (team work, commitments) and
Organizational Awareness, Strong command of the English language, Arabic language knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of field maintenance of 2G/3G technology BSS (BTS, Node B, RBS, MW, DXX, TN, Antenna, MC and CE) equipment.
- Knowledge of 2G/3G technology BSS (BTS, Node B, RBS, MW, DXX, TN, Antenna, MC, CE) equipment from major vendors.
- Well acquainted & familiar with the software programs and protocols used in above equipments.
- Well familiar with Engineering designs, Circuit work orders, Ring diagrams, Contour Maps.
Comprehensive knowledge on ODF, DDF, IDF, TDF wiring and Krone block’s arrangement used by different venders.
- Comprehensive knowledge on measuring equipment such as Optical power meters, Spectrum analyzers, E1 analyzers etc and special tools used.
- Thorough knowledge on 2G/3G technologies and there applications in mobile BSS systems.
- Working level of PC software packages.
- Working knowledge on antenna alignments
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are encouraged to sign up, fill in their profile and apply through our HR portal below not later than 28th September, 2018. To know more about our new HR portal and how to upload your profile click here
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://arutihr.com/ArutiHRM/Login.aspx?ext=7&cc=TpPpCdPTSDo= →