Viscarke Viscar Capacity Limited
Enhance Performance and Productivity
Our client, a Leading Telecommunications Firm with operations in Africa, seeks to recruit talented, dynamic and result-oriented professionals to fill the above position.
- Prepare cost estimates, budgets, and work timetables
- Interpret and explain contracts and technical information to other professionals
- Report work progress and budget matters to clients
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other construction specialists
- Select, schedule, and coordinate subcontractor activities
- Respond to work delays, emergencies, and other problems
- Comply with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations
The ideal candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in construction science, construction management, architecture, or engineering.
Ability: Candidate must know construction methods and technologies and must be able to interpret contracts and technical drawings.
Skills and Knowledge: Should posses business skills, excellent time management, good written and verbal communication, a person with initiative and Leadership skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV’s to email below indicating which position you are applying for. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://arutihr.com.162-222-225-71.plesk-web1.webhostbox.net/ArutiHRM/Login.aspx?ext=7&cc=TpPpCdPTSDo= →