Our client, a Leading IT form seeks to recruit talented, dynamic and result-oriented professional to fill the above position.
- The Content developer is responsible for getting the music in form of CDs and digitizing, formatting in the right way & uploading in the system.
- He/she is also responsible for the acquisition of top revenue generating content, codes development, updating the new content & identifying the market needs/gaps.
- Development and Researching potential new products and features
Outsourcing for music to be used to be uploaded on Skiza platform
Format of music as required
- Uploading the developed product onto the system
- Testing the developed product and refreshing the portal
- Artist codes development
- Delivery and Support
- Updating the musicians on the performance of their codes
- Supporting internal and external customers
- Ensure timely distribution/Dispatch of codes to artist
- Quality digitizing: Naming, Editing & formatting of Music at 100%
- Achieve Revenues Targets
- Develop strategies to achieve content/ music revenue targets as set out by the business
- Ensure growth on content/ music revenues targets as set by the business
- Document all acquired content each quarter
- Monitor performance for each content acquired
- Content Management & Reporting
- Accurate and timely reporting on content acquired, codes generated & under those development
- Regular review on the content revenue generation status, identify deviations from forecast & implement measures to rectify/ adjust this.
- Responsible for the planning & issuance of the codes
Market & sales strategies to customers & partners
- Relationship Management
- Ensure that our customer & the content meet the legal & regulatory requirements through liaison with the relevant parties – 100% compliance.
- Ensure excellent coordination with peers & relevant departments
- Attend to internal & external customers & offer excellent service to build & strengthen existing & new relationships
Qualification and requirements
- Have strong people skills.
- Be fluent in both English and Kiswahili.
- Have the ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Able to take a creative approach to situations and problem solving
- Good understanding of the Music industry
- Experience in Content Development a must
- Innovative and a Fast learner
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are encouraged to sign up, fill in their profile and apply through our HR portal on the link below not later than 18th January 2019. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://arutihr.com/ArutiHRM/Login.aspx?ext=7&cc=TpPpCdPTSDo= →