Our client, a Leading Telecommunications Firm with operations in Africa, seeks to recruit talented, dynamic and result-oriented professionals to fill the above position.
Purpose of the job:
The successful candidate will be in charge of Operation & Maintenance of all 2G/3G Technology RAN (BSC/RNC, NodeB/eNodeB) equipment within a region. The ideal candidate will be reporting all field related aspects concerning routine visit and remarks on GSM network associated with sub-system environment.
- Responsible for network integration, test, troubleshoot and acceptance of 2G/3G/LTE
- RAN or GPRS Core/EPC Network element.
- To analyze network performance, resolve complex network problem, and optimize.
- Network architecture.
- As technical point of contact, e.g. engineering team, customer, and vendor.
- To engage directly with pre-sales team, project team, and customer for the purpose of promoting and delivering strategic services.
- Lead or be part of global technical delivery team. Supervise team in technical related matter.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification or above majoring in Telecommunication / IT / Computer Science / Engineering / or other related technical discipline.
- Preferably with 2 years or above relevant working experience.
Skills and Knowledge
- Possess skill in any of the following network elements: RAN (BSC/RNC, NodeB/eNodeB)
or PS Core (SGSN/MME, GGSN/S-GW/P-GW) Multi-vendor product network experience is an added advantage.
- Able to work in fast pace working environment. Excellent team spirit with good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service oriented and good presentation skill.
- Willing to travel to overseas frequently.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are encouraged to sign up, fill in their profile and apply through our HR portal below not later than 28th September, 2018. To know more about our new HR portal and how to upload your profile click here
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://arutihr.com/ArutiHRM/Login.aspx?ext=7&cc=TpPpCdPTSDo= →