Our client, a Leading Firm in the energy sector with operations in Africa, seeks to recruit talented, dynamic and result-oriented professionals to fill the above position.
- Technically lead engineering teams on solar PV Projects
- Design and prepare solar PV Proposals in response to customer requirements
- Carrying out technical service visits and provide technical support as required
- Build relationships with strategic equipment suppliers and serve as the key contact person for partners
- Participate in Solar PV project deployment, supervision, monitoring, inspection
- Understand EA regional grid and solar PV requirements, installation standards and implementation costs
The ideal candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline and be a licenced solar PV technician by the ERC.
Ability: Candidate must have experience in solar PV Projects and using SMAPV design software.
Skills and Knowledge: Should have computer skills i.e MS office Suites, Ms project and Autocad and possess strong relational intelligence, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, project management skills and ability to prioritise and multi task in a dynamic environment.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV’s to the email below not later than 28th September, 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org