3D printing can be intimidating if you’re new to it, but it’s easier than you think! During this class, you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of desktop 3D-printing and acquire the skills you need to make your own 3D printed designs using a top brand desktop 3D printer (The Ultimaker). Join us and get to explore the world of 3D printing.
Date and Duration
25th May 2018 (1 day)
Designers, architects, manufacturers or anyone who is curious about how to integrate 3D printing into their work.
The course entails:
– Overview of 3D printing
– Demonstration of a 3D printer printing
– Application and case studies of 3D printing
– Types of 3D printing materials
– Introduction to 3D modeling/designing
– Preparing a 3D model for 3D printing
– Use of a 3D printer
– Basic trouble-shooting
Cost per person is KES 17,200 excl of VAT
The Monarch Hotel – Kilimani, Nairobi, Kenya.
Carry your own laptop
This course is offered in conjunction with: KUUNDA 3D Printing