The cornerstone of success in business is good communication. Business communication skills are paramount in a world where businesses are digitally connected and communication is more instantaneous than ever before. From learning the skills required to talk with senior stakeholders, and generate their buy-in to you and your ideas, to communicating with difficult colleagues, managing external and customer relations or learning to communicate with virtual teams, communication is the one skill that will assist you in progressing your career effectively.
Effective communication makes for effective business. Our business communication course is tailored to address specific issues within your company.
At the end of the programme the participants will;
• Have an understanding of the role and importance of good business communication in the corporate environment
• Appreciate both individual and collective effective communication strategies and outcomes
• Understand the dynamics and requirements for effective internal and external communication
• Grasp strategies for effective communication with different corporate audiences
• Have guidelines for business communication improvement and effective delivery
Key Area Of Focus(Main Topics) are;
• Effective Business Writing
• Verbal And Non-Verbal Communication
• Meeting Etiquette
• Meeting documentation
• Communication Channels
• Handling Challenging Communication
• Introduction to business presentations
Dates: 28th to 29th March 2018
Duration: 2 days
Cost of Training: Ksh 40,000 exclusive of VAT
Venue: Viscar Knowledge Room, Ngong Rd, Nairobi.