Crisis Communication Management Workshop for the HR Professional
IHRM Registration Certificate No. C0023
NITA Registration No. DIT/TRN/735
- Help the workshop participants understand how HR can make an even greater contribution to an organization’s preparedness for a crisis.
- Equip participants with knowledge which helps develop confidence and leadership in communication crisis management
- Enhance the participants’ knowledge of various paradigms which can help them to take charge effectively and manage crisis’ in their respective organizations.
- Definition of Crisis Communication
- Challenges for the HR professional during crisis communication
- Internal and externalLeadership
- Partnership and stakeholder management
- Data accessibilityManaging crisis communication
- Managing crisis communication
- Identification of potential crisis and mitigation approachesBeing Proactive vs reactive – Staying ahead of potential crisis
- Being Proactive vs reactive – Staying ahead of potential crisisEmployee Assistance
- Employee Assistance
- Conducting due process
- Lesson Sharing and discussionParticipants study and share occurrences of good & bad crisis communication
- Participants study and share occurrences of good & bad crisis communication
Duration – The workshop is set to run for 1 day from 8:30 am – 1:00pm
Profile of Facilitators
Kevina is a solid Human Resources management professional with a depth of 30 years’ experience in the public sector. A strong generalist with breadth of HR leadership with demonstrable track record of performance and creating an enabling environment where employees’ potential is fully utilized towards the attainment of the organizations goals.
She holds an MBA in HR Management from Kenyatta University, a Bachelor of Arts degree from Nairobi University and she has also studied Human Resources Management at the University of Connecticut in USA.
Her key arrears of expertise and competence include; HR Strategic Planning, HR Operations Management, Organizational Development, Reward Management, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits Administration and CBA (Union) Negotiations.
Membership in Professional Associations
- Membership in Professional Associations
- Member, International Personnel Management Association (IPMA), USA
- Member, Institute of Human Resources Management (IHRM), Kenya
- Certified Human Resource Consultant (IHRM), Kenya
Carolyne holds a Bachelor of Environmental Studies degree from Kenyatta University, an International Diploma in Computer Studies and Marketing and Customer Service. Her work experience spans over 17 years and includes provision of consultancy support in development of Business Strategies, Customer Service Delivery, and Public Relations to both the Non-governmental organizations and the private business sector.
Membership to Professional Associations
- Institute of Customer Service
- Marketing Society of Kenya
- Public Relations Society of Kenya
Follow us on social media