“If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends” Jeff Bezos, Founder & CEO, Amazon.com
The objectives of this training are to equip your staff with ideal Customer care relations, and communication needed to manage their customers better leading to excellence.
By the end of this 2-day program, participants will learn:
1) Understand the basics and advanced customer service and its importance to business.
2) Integrate fair customer treatment into daily operations.
3) Be able to appreciate the rights of the customer in their business operations in order to gain their utmost loyalty.
4) Be able to appreciate techniques for exceeding customers’ expectations and illustrate steps toward problem solving with difficult, demanding & dissatisfied customers
5) Understand the need for building loyalty in customers through effective communication
6) Understand how to understand and handle the difficult customers
7) Understand the need to manage time and stress better
This Program is ideal for:
All customer-facing staff, new staff in customer service, sales, marketing and business development
1. Introduction to customer care and taking charge of customers
2. Building of customer loyalty and knowing your customer
3. Challenges of Customer Service
4. Behavioral aspects of service and service delivery
5. Behavioral aspects of service Communication
6. Psycho-social support for participant
• PowerPoint Presentations
• Focused Group Discussions
• Real Case Studies
Dates: 12th July to 13th July
Duration: 2 days
Cost: KSH 50,000.00 exclusive of VAT
Venue: Viscar Training Centre (Nairobi)