Hydraulic Systems Level 1: Course Overview:
The training gives an insight into hydraulic components and their functions. The trainee creates or designs circuit diagrams, read and interpret circuits, set pressure and position hydraulic actuator
- Equipment and circuit diagram symbols
- Physical principles
- Structure and basic operation of components (all components found in basic hydraulic systems)
- Valves and drive elements technology
- Designing and testing circuits based on circuit diagrams
- Troubleshooting and maintenance skills for various system components
This level targets operators, maintenance personnel, trainers, and consultants.
What to expect
Training that will provide trainees with the understanding of the fundamental principles in hydraulic, coupled with on-job learning experiences that will enhance your troubleshooting and problem-solving skills required for proper and efficient maintenance of hydraulic systems.
Figure: Employees from the Kenya Ports Authority(KPA) undertaking a practical hydraulics training conducted by Viscar
Practical Hydraulics Applications include;
- Construction equipment such as excavators, forklifts, trucks that use hydraulic power to lift or lower materials
- Aircrafts use the hydraulic principle to operate their control systems
- Food and beverage that use i.e. a beverage bottling plant where the bottles are move along a conveyor as they get filled up and sealed.
- Vehicle maintenance. Hydraulic systems used to allow the heavy vehicles to be lifted and lowered during servicing
- Packaging industries use hydraulic application that controls the conveyer’s belts
Dates: 19th to 23rd February 2018
Duration: 5 days
Cost of Training: Ksh 50,000 exclusive of tax (USD 500 )
Venue: Viscar Knowledge Room, Nairobi, Kenya