This course introduces risk management and the key activities needed to address risks and opportunities. Further, it explains the relevance of common management standards and best practice frameworks to achieve Cyber Resilience. Subsequently, it identifies the Cyber Resilience processes, the associated control objectives, interactions and activities that should be aligned with corresponding ITSM activities. In the final part of the course, it describes the segregation of duties and dual controls related to Cyber Resilience roles and responsibilities.
Why Undertake Resilia Certification Training
Information is power, especially in today’s world.
If your information lands in the wrong hands, your attackers have immense leverage over you and it leaves you open to blackmail and huge financial costs.
With only 3% of cyber attacks being prosecuted in Kenya, hackers and other cyber criminals know with certainty that they can target, hack and exploit businesses – be they big or small – with impunity.
Cyber-criminals have a number of tools in their arsenal. Viruses can damage your data, rendering it unusable and replacements are always expensive.
Data breaches mean that cyber-criminals can sell valuable company information to the highest bidders with no recourse for the victims.
Denial of Service attacks ensures that your services are unavailable to your clients, meaning lost revenue.
All this means is that we need to protect ourselves, and especially our organizations, with every tool and resource at our disposal.
There are no prerequisites associated with this training course.
KSH 162,400.00 Inclusive of VAT, courseware, guidance publication, exam plus certification or USD 1500 for Non-Kenyans
Sarova Panafric Hotel
Instructor led training
About the Course
After successfully completing our RESILIA® Foundation course, one will be able to demonstrate knowledge of:
• The purpose, benefits, and key terms of Cyber Resilience.
• The purpose of risk management and the key activities needed to address risks and opportunities.
• The purpose of a management system and how best practices and standards can contribute.
• The purpose of Cyber Resilience strategy, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities.
• The purpose of Cyber Resilience design, the associated control objectives and their interactions with ITSM activities.
• The purpose of Cyber Resilience transition, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities.
• The purpose of Cyber Resilience operation, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities.
• The purpose of Cyber Resilience continual improvement, the associated control objectives, and their interactions with ITSM activities.
• The purpose and benefits of segregation of duties and dual controls.
Who Should Attend
• IT and Security professionals
• Risk and Compliance professionals
• Enable one to understand the security responsibilities of all stakeholders across the service supply chain.
• Allow one to understand the characteristics of a well-protected organisation.
• Enable one to become more effective in ones role as a Cyber Resilience practitioner.
• Provides the breadth and depth of expertise necessary to develop Cyber Resilience Strategy and Design
• Enable one to easily adopt cyber resilience into existing strategy and design
• Greater collaboration with colleagues across the IT function as one embeds Cyber Resilience Best Practice.
• Demonstrate subject matter expertise through certification
• Differentiate one from others for desirable positions in the fast-growing information Cyber Security /Resilience specialisation.
For any clarification or enquiries call or email us though the contacts below;