Telecommunications Policy Making, Regulation and Management -30 PDUs
This course is intended to address the constantly-evolving ICT sector. With rapid changes being driven by exponential demand for broadband internet access. A paradigm shift in policy and regulation is therefore needed to promote e-development in the present e-age. Tremendous changes are taking place in the broadband ecosystem and in electronic communications markets, including in the undersea cable market and markets for spectrum. We note that the Globalization of knowledge and convergence in markets have deepened the need to stay knowledgeable of contemporary developments, tendencies, and practices in policy and regulation.
Course Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course, the successful participant will be able to:
- Understand the vital drivers of sector reform, including the impacts of globalization and ICT convergence.
- Define the structure and process of policy formulation, ICT regulatory practice, and common licensing procedures.
- Understand ICT environment with reference to theories, international models and best practice approaches.
Mode of delivery
Classroom instructor-led training
- The trainng fee per person/individual is KES 122,500.00
- The fee quoted includes VAT.
- The costs caters for provision of an ideal venue to conduct the training (boardroom/class room for theoretical training and practical training) as well as meals and refreshments for trainees for the duration of the training.
- The cost caters for provision of professional training, student manuals a CPD certified certificates from EBK.
- Viscar shall provide a training venue at any location (Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Nakuru) at no additional fee.
- The minimum number of delegates for each class is seven (7).