- CODE: VCT-002
- Date(s) and Location: 18th Nov- 20th Nov 2019-Viscar Training Centre
- DURATION: 2 Days
- Investment(INCL VAT): KSHS.20000
Dynamics 365 is a multi-faceted tool for customer engagement, unified operations, marketing, retail and talent management. This course will familiarize the learner with Dynamics 365 functionality and business value. The course will cover Dynamics 365 applications, the Power Platform, cloud concepts, the security model, and licensing considerations. .
- Learning Outcomes
>Identify platform components
> Understand administrator options
> Effectively model data
> Build a basic model-driven application on the Power Platform
> Build a basic canvas application on the Power Platform
> Manage user’s access to data and functionality using security.
- > IT Officers
- > Accountants
- > Office Admins
- > Procurement officers
- > Anyone with an interest in understanding Microsoft Dynamics.
- Mode of Delivery
> Platform Overview: In this module you will learn the basics of the Power Platform. You will tour the various administrator portals and options as well as install applications.
> Data Modeling: In this module you will learn how to model data effectively using the platform’s entities attributes and relationships.
> Model-Driven Apps: In this module you will learn about model driven applications and how to configure and use them.
>Canvas Apps: In this module you will learn how to create and use canvas apps as well as learn the differences between canvas apps and model-driven.
>Security: In this module you will learn how the platform’s security model manages users’ experiences and access to both data and functionality.
Viscar reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, Viscar is not responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses you may incur. You must successfully complete the entire course or program to be awarded a Certificate of Completion/Participation.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a KES 15000 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another Viscar course of your choice.
- Training Costs
- The training fee per person/individual is KES.20000
- The fee quoted includes VAT.
- The costs caters for the provision of an ideal venue to conduct the training (boardroom/class room for theoretical training and practical training) as well as meals and refreshments for trainees for the duration of the training.
- The cost caters for the provision of professional training, student manuals and CPD certified certificates from EBK.
- Viscar shall provide a training venue at any location (Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Nakuru) at no additional fee.
- The minimum number of delegates for each class is seven (7).