- CODE: VCT-004
- Date(s) and Location: 25th-29th Nov 2019(Viscar Training Centre)
- DURATION: 5 Days
- Investment(INCL VAT): KSHS.150000
PRINCE2® is a globally recognized professional certification in project management. Projects in controlled environments (PRINCE2) is a process-based approach to Project Management. PRINCE2has two levels of exam- PRINCE2Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner exam. PRINCE2 is a structured Project Management method. It has a series of Processes which cover all the activities required on a project from the beginning to the end and it provides clear, step by step, direction. This Prince2 Training is a combination of foundation &Practitioners course over 5 days with certification exams. Move ahead in your project management career with a PRINCE2certification .
- Learning Outcomes
> Managing projects using globally-recognized PRINCE2 methodology
> Delivering projects that meet budget timelines quality and minimize risks
> 7 principles processes and themes described in the PRINCE2 guidelines
> Managing interdependencies and identifying new opportunities within a project
> Using standard approaches with controls to deliver projects successfully and more
- > Project Managers
- > Aspiring Project Managers
- > Project Board members
- > Product Delivery Managers
- > Project Support Staff
- > Operational Line Managers
- > Team Leads / Team Managers
- Mode of Delivery
>PRINCE2 Foundation Exam Format: Multiple-choice format
> 60 questions
> Examination duration: 1 hour
> Questions are based on the 2017 edition of ‘Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2’
> 33 marks or more are required to pass (out of 60 available)
> equivalent to 55%
> Closed book
> PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam Format: Objective testing
> 68 questions - 10 question items per question
> each worth one mark
> 38 out of 68 required to pass
> equivalent to 55%
> Exam duration: 150 minutes (two-and-a-half hours)
> Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual ‘Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 2017 Edition’ only)
>Principles and Tailoring PRINCE2 to the Project Environment
> Business Case (BC) Theme
> Organization (OR) Theme
> Quality (QU) Theme
> Plans (PL) Theme
> Risk (RK) Theme
> Change (CH) Theme
> Progress (PG) Theme
> Starting up a Project (SU) Process
> Directing a Project (DP) Process
> Initiating a Project (IP) Process
> Controlling a Stage (CS) Process
> Managing Product Delivery (MP) Process
> Managing a Stage Boundary (SB) Process
> Closing a Project (CP) Process
> Summary and Directed Studies
> Review of Key Concepts
Viscar reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, Viscar is not responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses you may incur. You must successfully complete the entire course or program to be awarded a Certificate of Completion/Participation.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a KES 15000 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another Viscar course of your choice.
- Training Costs
- The training fee per person/individual is KES.150000
- The fee quoted includes VAT.
- The costs caters for the provision of an ideal venue to conduct the training (boardroom/class room for theoretical training and practical training) as well as meals and refreshments for trainees for the duration of the training.
- The cost caters for the provision of professional training, student manuals and CPD certified certificates from EBK.
- Viscar shall provide a training venue at any location (Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Nakuru) at no additional fee.
- The minimum number of delegates for each class is seven (7).