- CODE: Advanced Sca
- Date(s) and Location:
- DURATION: 6
- Investment(INCL VAT): KSHS.75000
- EBK CPD Calendar
- Learning Outcomes
>At the completion of this training
> participants will have learnt the following about SCADA Systems: • Creating & Accessing Real-time information and Historical Trends • Advanced SCADA System Configuration • Writing logic through script • Communication protocols • Communication with PLC and Data Acquisition System • Interfacing SCADA to other software’s with EXCEL and PLC • Connectivity between software • Concept of DDE
> OPC drivers • Commissioning the network nodes • Troubleshooting the application
- > Engineers with basic PLC/SCADA Training
- Mode of Delivery
>Software for Training PCS7:Total Integrated Automation and WinCC Explorer
>This training objectively covers understanding of SCADA systems addressing best methods of implementation
> latest technologies
> communication protocols as well as integration of SCADA with ERP systems. At the end of the training the participants will be able to deeply understand modern systems
> create and manage databases as well as linking Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) to SCADA with the aim of providing trending
> diagnostic and management information such as scheduled maintenance procedures
> details schematics such as expert system troubleshooting guide among others as outlined
Viscar reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, Viscar is not responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses you may incur. You must successfully complete the entire course or program to be awarded a Certificate of Completion/Participation.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a KES 15000 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another Viscar course of your choice.
- Training Costs
- The training fee per person/individual is KES.75000
- The fee quoted includes VAT.
- The costs caters for the provision of an ideal venue to conduct the training (boardroom/class room for theoretical training and practical training) as well as meals and refreshments for trainees for the duration of the training.
- The cost caters for the provision of professional training, student manuals and CPD certified certificates from EBK.
- Viscar shall provide a training venue at any location (Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Nakuru) at no additional fee.
- The minimum number of delegates for each class is seven (7).