- CODE: Feasibility
- Date(s) and Location:
- DURATION: 2 days
- Investment(INCL VAT): KSHS.32000
- EBK CPD Calendar
- Learning Outcomes
>Upon completion of this training
> participants will learn how to: • Identify methods of completing feasibility studies • Discover effective project planning for feasibility studies for individuals and teams • Plan and organize feasibility studies • Involve stakeholders in feasibility studies • Apply useful planning
> organization and people management skills • Execute an effective feasibility study prior to making a major decision • Integrate and align each feasibility study with the overall strategic plan for the organization • Keep all types of project on target in changing business conditions by conducting feasibility studies • Set and achieve ambitious targets for the next stage of development
- > • Project Sponsors • Project Managers • Strategic Managers • Procurement Managers • Project Engineers • Entrepreneurs
>There is overwhelming evidence that a project success is much more likely to be achieved in cases where a rigorous feasibility study has been carried out. A well-researched and clearly presented Feasibility Study provides the evidence necessary to enable more effective selection of projects to start and/or continue. This training course covers the knowledge
> skills and competencies required to conduct a successful feasibility study
> analyses the information contained within it and also to critically evaluate Feasibility Studies done by other stakeholders. This course provides participants a formidable basis to determine whether the project has sufficient merit to continue into more detailed phase.
Viscar reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, Viscar is not responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses you may incur. You must successfully complete the entire course or program to be awarded a Certificate of Completion/Participation.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a KES 15000 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another Viscar course of your choice.
- Training Costs
- The training fee per person/individual is KES.32000
- The fee quoted includes VAT.
- The costs caters for the provision of an ideal venue to conduct the training (boardroom/class room for theoretical training and practical training) as well as meals and refreshments for trainees for the duration of the training.
- The cost caters for the provision of professional training, student manuals and CPD certified certificates from EBK.
- Viscar shall provide a training venue at any location (Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Nakuru) at no additional fee.
- The minimum number of delegates for each class is seven (7).