- CODE: Introduction
- Date(s) and Location:
- DURATION: I hour
This is an introductory course that guides the learner in two dimensions; to a person that has never interacted with PLCs, it is an important step to be able to understand what it is and why it is necessary in industrial setups; to a professional, this is a refresher module that helps them remember one or more areas about PLCs that they may have forgotten.
- Learning Outcomes
>By the end of the module
> one will be able to understand the PLC structure
> hardware and software configuration. Finally
> the learner should be able to load simple programs to the PLC and modify them online and offline.
- > 1. To a person that has never interacted with PLCs
- > it is an important step to be able to understand what it is and why it is necessary in industrial setups 2. To a professional
- > this is a refresher module that helps them remember one or more areas about PLCs that they may have forgotten
- Mode of Delivery
>Online on Zoom
> through presentations
> videos and interactions
>In this module (A1)
> we will get to understand what PLCs are
> how they operate and why they are important to a general industrial set up
Viscar reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, Viscar is not responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses you may incur. You must successfully complete the entire course or program to be awarded a Certificate of Completion/Participation.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a KES 15000 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another Viscar course of your choice.
- Training Costs
- The training fee per person/individual is KES.0
- The fee quoted includes VAT.
- The costs caters for the provision of an ideal venue to conduct the training (boardroom/class room for theoretical training and practical training) as well as meals and refreshments for trainees for the duration of the training.
- The cost caters for the provision of professional training, student manuals and CPD certified certificates from EBK.
- Viscar shall provide a training venue at any location (Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Nakuru) at no additional fee.
- The minimum number of delegates for each class is seven (7).