- CODE: Webinar on B
- Date(s) and Location:
- DURATION: 3 days
- Investment(INCL VAT): KSHS.2000
This webinar will provide parents with innovative teaching skills that will empower them to become confident and effective teachers to their children. Participants will learn, amongst other skills, how to make the home an effective classroom, preparing for lessons, understanding how children learn, appreciating individual differences, learning management strategies, making learning fun, using the materials at home as learning props and motivating children to learn. Remember, teaching is not about the sage on the stage, the one who has knowledge and transmits it to learners, but the guide on the side, the facilitator who supports learners to learn by themselves..
- Learning Outcomes
>Participants will learn
> amongst other skills
> how to make the home an effective classroom
> preparing for lessons
> understanding how children learn
> appreciating individual differences
> learning management strategies
> making learning fun
> using the materials at home as learning props and motivating children to learn.
- > Parents & Guardians
- Mode of Delivery
>Online on Zoom. Through Interactive sessions
>Provide parents and guardians with innovative teaching skills that will empower them to become confident and effective teachers to their children during this Covid period.
Viscar reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, Viscar is not responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses you may incur. You must successfully complete the entire course or program to be awarded a Certificate of Completion/Participation.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a KES 15000 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another Viscar course of your choice.
- Training Costs
- The training fee per person/individual is KES.2000
- The fee quoted includes VAT.
- The costs caters for the provision of an ideal venue to conduct the training (boardroom/class room for theoretical training and practical training) as well as meals and refreshments for trainees for the duration of the training.
- The cost caters for the provision of professional training, student manuals and CPD certified certificates from EBK.
- Viscar shall provide a training venue at any location (Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Nakuru) at no additional fee.
- The minimum number of delegates for each class is seven (7).