- CODE: Pneumatic Sy
- Date(s) and Location:
- DURATION: 4 days
- Investment(INCL VAT): KSHS.1000
This virtual training is designed in modules to cover the required content for Pneumatics Level 1 Training.
- Learning Outcomes
>On completion of the 4 modules
> participants are able to: Demonstrate knowledge of the applications of pneumatics in industries Identify the various components used in these systems and the applications of each Identify the various components using ISO symbols as used in Pneumatic systems Carry out maintenance and troubleshooting on these systems Demonstrate knowledge of installation of the various components such as compressors Read
> interpret and design simple circuits using software
- > Industrial workers Technicians Engineers Students
- Mode of Delivery
>On Zoom; through theory
> demonstrations and practicals
>Module 1: Introduction to Pneumatic Systems This module introduces the participant to Pneumatic systems operation and how they generate the power they need to perform task. Module 2: Pneumatic Valves and Actuators This module covers Pneumatic valves and actuators. The working and application of various valves as used in pneumatic systems is described in detail. Module 3: Pneumatic Circuits This module covers circuits for pneumatic systems. The module will help participants read interprete and design simple pneumatic circuits. Module 4: Pneumatic systems general maintenance and troubleshooting This module covers general maintenance of pneumatic systems. It highlights routine checks performed on components such as compressors
> valves and actuators. It also gives tips on troubleshooting.
Viscar reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, Viscar is not responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses you may incur. You must successfully complete the entire course or program to be awarded a Certificate of Completion/Participation.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a KES 15000 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another Viscar course of your choice.
- Training Costs
- The training fee per person/individual is KES.1000
- The fee quoted includes VAT.
- The costs caters for the provision of an ideal venue to conduct the training (boardroom/class room for theoretical training and practical training) as well as meals and refreshments for trainees for the duration of the training.
- The cost caters for the provision of professional training, student manuals and CPD certified certificates from EBK.
- Viscar shall provide a training venue at any location (Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Nakuru) at no additional fee.
- The minimum number of delegates for each class is seven (7).