- CODE: Learning &am
- Date(s) and Location:
- DURATION: 1 hour
- Investment(INCL VAT): KSHS.500
This course will help one learn the various sources of data and application of HR Analytics in learning and development.
- Learning Outcomes
>Be able to list or categorize sources of data related to L&D for analysis Get to understand different learning modes of individual team members Be able to assess and evaluate L&D
- > Human Resource Officers
- > Learning & Development Specialists
- > Talent Managers
- > Training Officers and anyone else involved in Human Resources.
- Mode of Delivery
> on Zoom through interactions
> videos and presentation
>To learn the various sources of data and application of HR Analytics in learning and development
Viscar reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, Viscar is not responsible for airfare penalties or other travel related expenses you may incur. You must successfully complete the entire course or program to be awarded a Certificate of Completion/Participation.
- If you need to cancel, we will refund your paid registration fee as noted below.
- for cancellations/transfers received at least 5 business days before the start of the course receive a full refund/transfer.
- Requests received within 5 business days of the course starting incur a KES 15000 processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or transfers.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice are liable for the entire course fee.
If you cannot find a substitute, we can transfer your course fees to another Viscar course of your choice.
- Training Costs
- The training fee per person/individual is KES.500
- The fee quoted includes VAT.
- The costs caters for the provision of an ideal venue to conduct the training (boardroom/class room for theoretical training and practical training) as well as meals and refreshments for trainees for the duration of the training.
- The cost caters for the provision of professional training, student manuals and CPD certified certificates from EBK.
- Viscar shall provide a training venue at any location (Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Nakuru) at no additional fee.
- The minimum number of delegates for each class is seven (7).